As a modern, video-based learning platform, it is necessary to set minimum requirements for computer hardware, operating systems, Internet browsers and bandwidth capabilities at the hotel level in order to provide a premium user experience consistently for all learners using Lobster Ink.
Articles in this section
- Video Streaming Best Practice Guide
- What Are The Minimum System Requirements?
- How Can You Drive Engagement With Lobster Ink?
- How Is Your Team Accessing Lobster Ink?
- What Is Your Role In The Lobster Ink Process?
- How Are You Facilitating Practical Assessments?
- How Are You Delivering Lobster Ink?
- How Are You Communicating Lobster Ink Internally?
- Introduction To The Kick-Off And Best Practices Guide