You will find all required learning material under course documents, apart from video lessons and online theoretical assessments. This is the place where you will always find a course outline and facilitator guide, which are two crucial parts of starting a course. In addition, here you will need to download your manual (or workbook) and practical assessment checklists. Lastly, there are course-specific posters for some courses.
- The course outline shows the subjects in a course and the duration of each lesson.
- A facilitator guide is crucial for managers to ensure successful course completion.
- Your course manual (or workbook) is the supporting material for your online course.
- The practical forms must be used as a checklist to conduct a practical assessment.
- Posters are optional course documents that can be used to promote the courses.
Step 1: On the Learner Portal, click on the image of your Current Course or the Course Name to access the course outline.
Step 2: Click on Download course documents to access the course documents.
Step 3: Click on the document that you want to review. You can then download the .pdf document from the page, or directly print it. You can also store these files locally if you want to work on your courses digitally.