Lobster Ink is an online, video-based learning platform. For your Learners to get the most out of Lobster Ink you need to ensure that your computer hardware, operating systems, Internet browsers, and bandwidth capabilities meet these minimum requirements.
- Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 32 GB available (32-bit) or 40 GB available (64-bit)
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Opera Internet Explorer
NB: Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions, which are hence not recommended.
- Adobe Flash Player 12
- At least 4Mbps downstream and 512Kbps upstream
- Windows 8.1
NB: Microsoft has ended support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, which are hence not recommended.
- No JVM required