Communication is key to the success of any project, and implementing Lobster Ink at your establishment is no different.
It’s important to keep your Learners engaged well beyond the launch and this can only be done with ongoing discussion.
Keep the conversation going:
• Generate excitement with a launch event.
• Encourage department heads to share their implementation ideas with each other.
• Hold regular internal meetings to discuss reports, targets, schedules and learner management.
• Celebrate your top achievers on their success across all of your establishment’s communication platforms, for example newsletters, notice boards and intranet.
• Host monthly award ceremonies.