Why is this report relevant?
The User Status report helps you to understand when users have registered and when they were last active.
You can use this report to identify users that have been registered but have not yet used the platform, or have not been very active in learning.
- Username - the user's chosen username*
- Registered date - the date the user first joined the platform.
- Last Login Date - the date the user last logged in.
- Platform Status
- Active - the user is able to access the platform.
- Disabled - the user has been removed from the platform, but their data up until their date of removal will still be present in reports.
- Last Activity Date - the last date the user performed a learning activity on the platform
*If your platform uses existing corporate login credentials (ie SSO) the username column will say N/A.
You are able to filter the report according:
- Learner Group - to set a position in the organization. All learners in this learner group and the learner groups below will be listed.
- User Tag - By selecting a specific User Tag the report will filter for users with that Tag (eg. Bartenders)