Why are these reports relevant?
These reports provides key metrics and indicators for Assessment Performance
- per learner group (e.g. Regions, Properties, Departments); and
- per user tag (e.g. Job Role).
These reports 'roll-up' the data according to whatever part of the organization you are trying to analyze, whether it by organization or by Job Role.
It helps to identify leaders and those that might be falling behind in terms of expected performance on assessments.
By using the filters at the top you can get more specific about the data you want the report to show. You are able to filter the reports by:
- Learner Group, to only show data for a specific part of the organization.
- User Tag, to only show data if a user in the group has a specific job role.
- Learning Content, to show only data if there are learners in the group/tag that have taken a certain Course or Learning Path.
- Date Range, to generate the report for a specific time period.
The reports cover the following subjects:
Medals are awarded when assessments are passed the first time with a certain score. Master Medals are awarded any time a user gets a 100% score (even on a retry).
Pass Rates tell us about how effectively users are taking assessments. Here we might see a high pass rate (which is a low pass percentage) to see that someone isn't taking the time to really try to pass the assessment.
Average Scores indicate proficiency of the material through the assessment. For example the average high score is specific to the highest achieved score, (it ignores any fails and lower marks), giving us a sense of what the level of proficiency is now.
Gold / Silver / Bronze: the medal achieved on the first pass of an assessment
Master: the number of master medals achieved (a 100% score on any attempt of an assessment)
Mastered Rate: out of all unique assessments passed, the number of master medals achieved.
- Initial Pass Rate: the pass percentage up until the first pass
- Initial Attempts to Pass: the average number of attempts up until the first pass
- Assessments Passed / Taken: the number of assessments passed vs. taken
- Overall Pass Rate: the average pass percentage of all attempts
- Overall Attempts to Pass: the average number of attempts overall, including retries
- Average High Score: the average of the highest achieved score, excluding any fails or lower scores from previous attempts
- Average Total Score: the average of the scores of all attempts, including any fails and lower scores from previous attempts