Why is this report relevant?
This report indicates how well learners are doing on their assessments.
Pass Rates tell us something about how effectively learners are taking assessments. You can also use this to identify users that might not actually be learning very much, and are simply try to retry the assessment multiple times to finally pass.
Assessment Scores give you insight into who is performing best, and who needs some help. You can also compare the performances of learners by tracking their rank within the team.
You are able to filter the report according:
- Learner Group, to show only learners in a specific part of the organization.
- User Tag, to show only learners with a certain job role.
- Learning Content, to show only learners that have taken a certain Course or Learning Path.
- Date Range, to generate the report for a specific time period.
- Initial Pass Rate: the pass percentage up until the first pass
- Initial Attempts to Pass: the average number of attempts up until the first pass
- Assessments Passed / Taken: the number of assessments passed vs. taken
- Overall Pass Rate: the average pass percentage of all attempts
- Overall Attempts to Pass: the average number of attempts overall, including retries
- Average High Score: the average of the highest achieved score, excluding lower scores from previous attempts
- Average Overall Score: the average of the scores of all attempts, including any fails and lower scores from previous attempts