Why is this report relevant?
This report indicates how well learners perform on their assessments to in turn apply what they’ve learned. Learners can earn a gold, silver or bronze medal the first time they pass an assessment.
Master medals, indicate full proficiency of the subject matter whether this was on the first attempt or when a learner attempted an assessment again. You can use Master Medals as an indicator of 'mastery' of subjects.
Measures in this report
- Gold medal = 100% the first time learner passes an assessment
- Silver medal = 90 - 99% the first time a learner passes an assessment
- Bronze medal = 80 - 89 % the first time a learner passes an assessment
- Master medal = 100% whenever the learner achieves 100%, even on a retry
- Mastered / Passed = indicates out of all assessments passed, how many have (eventually) been mastered. The closer the numbers, the better if you are analyzing 'mastery'.
You are able to filter the report according:
- Learner Group
- Learner Tag
- Learning Content
- Date Range
To download this report:
Step 1: To download a report, click DOWNLOAD REPORT.
Step 2: Insert your email address and click SEND SECURE REPORT LINK.
Step 3: A secure report link will be sent to your email address. In the email, click GO TO REPORT DOWNLOAD.
Step 4: Download the report by clicking the DOWNLOAD REPORT button.