Step 1: In the top menu, click MANAGE and select MANAGE LEARNERS.
Search for the learner and click VIEW LEARNER DETAILS next to the learner’s name.
Step 2: The assignments for the learner will be displayed below the CURRENT ASSIGNMENTS tab.
Assignments are ordered by the upcoming deadline date.
Step 3: Click on an assignment to see the progress of the assigned training. The courses or learning paths in an assignment displays a status based on progress:
- Not started: the user has not started the course or learning path
- In progress: the users started the course or learning path
- Completed: the user completed the course or learning path
All the training in an assignment needs to be completed before it will move to Learning History.
Note: In the case of open learning paths, the status will be "In progress" until the learning path has been closed.
- If the learner completed all the courses in the learning path, a green "Learner up to date" label will appear.
- If new courses are added to the open learning path, a pink "New courses added" label will appear.
- The assignment will only move to Learning History once the open learning path/s are closed.